How to access CRA SEND system?

~ 0 min
2014-02-21 00:00

Starting in February 2014, the SEND web page service will be discontinued. It will be replaced by the Client Data Enquiry (CDE) service.

To access the CDE service, you must log in to Represent a Client. You do not need to submit a Form T1153, Consent and Request Form. You need to file T1013 to represesnt a client. Search T1013 in FAQ, you will find out how to use myTaxExpress EFile software to submit T1013 online.

Average rating 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry