Where to get Corporate Internet Filing (CIF) web access code (WAC)?

~ 0 min
2024-02-22 08:08

You can file a T2 return's .cor file using the company's Web Access Code (WAC). A unique WAC can be retrieved by submitting basic registered information and the tax-year-end date of a company. Use one of the two methods below to get your WAC.

Method 1: Do it yourself

You can use the following self-serve web link to get the T2 web access code:



Method 2: Contact CRA

You need to contact the CRA Corporation Internet Filing Helpdesk to get a corporate web access code.

Corporations resident in Canada 1-800-959-2803
Non-resident corporations
We accept collect calls.
1-819-536-2360 or

Alternatively, you may request Web Access Codes by fax. You must provide the corporation name, Business Number, and Tax Year End. Send the request to the attention of the 'Corporation Internet Filing Help Desk' in Shawinigan at 819-536-4486 or Winnipeg at 204-984-0418.

For details, please refer to this link



Related FAQs


Average rating 5 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry