where is direct deposit form?

~ 0 min
2022-03-09 03:57

Before the tax year 2013, there is a form called T1-DD for direct deposit information. However, this form is discontinued in Efile after that. In other words, T1-DD must be sent to CRA separately after the year 2013.

T1-DD must be printed out from this link:


To enroll or update the Direct Deposit information with CRA, there are other faster ways to do it:

  • Through financial institutions: You can sign up for direct deposit through many Canadian financial institutions; banks, credit unions, trust companies.
  • Online - My Account Portal at CRA website.
  • By phone: To sign up for direct deposit or to change your account information, call CRA at 1-800-959-8281.

 For the latest instructions, please visit the Direct deposit page on the Canada Revenue Agency website.


Average rating 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry