Where to report RRSP contribution?

~ 0 min
2013-03-27 17:15

If you contributed RRSP in the allowed period for the tax year, you can enter it into line 2, or 3 of Schedule 7. Please don't forget to enter an amount up to your RRSP limit into line 10 of Schedule 7.

Average rating 1 (2 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry