How to claim RRSP contribution from an Eligible Retirement Allowance?

~ 0 min
2015-02-28 18:54

You may have an amount in box 66 of T4 slip, it was transferred to your RRSP plan in the tax year. Box 66 of T4 slip will be added into your total income. So you need to claim a RRSP deduction for it. This is called a transfer to RRSP.

  1. First add schedule 7 into your return.
  2. For this allowance amount, enter it into line 2 or 3 (depending on the date) and line 14 of schedule 7.
Average rating 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry