How to claim tuition fee from T2202(A) form?

~ 0 min
2013-03-27 18:21

T2202 or T2202A form is not need by Netfile/Efile, that's why they are not in myTaxExpress software. To claim the tuition fee, you need to add both Federal Schedule 11 and provincial Schedule 11 in the student's return and enter number of months as it shows in T2202 or T2202A form.

Average rating 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry