How to claim a partnership in T1 tax return?

~ 0 min
2013-03-27 19:31

Sometimes, you can claim a passive partnership income/loss in field 122 of T1 directly; If more information needs to be filed, like accouting method, partnership number, you can add form T5013 to the tax return, as shown below

T5013 form

Average rating 1 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry