How to do pension split?

~ 0 min
2019-03-30 23:52

Please add form T1032 into both your tax return and pension receiver's tax return, and it will do pension split after the following are completed:

  1. choose who is pensioner, pension transferee in form T1032
  2. enter the split amount last line on page 1. You can change this amount to another amount after checking the overwrite box.


Average rating 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry