How to share a T3 or T5 slip with spouse's return?

~ 0 min
2013-03-31 05:03

First you need to have a coupled return. Then add a T3 slip to your return, you can choose to enter 50% as your claim percentage for the T3 slip;

Second, select this T3 slip, choose menu "Slips | Share Tax Slip with Spouse"

Share tax slip


3. After sharing the T3 tax slip, you will see a new T3 slip in spouse's return, and the shared slip name changed to "S - T3 - xxxx".

Shared tax slip

Average rating 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry