- Get an Efiler ID and password from CRA.
- Register a free docsign.ca account, which is our companion site to manage all paid points, if you haven't done before.
- A T3 return requires 400 points (equivalent to $40.00 + GST/HST) to efile and/or print. Please buy enough points in advance.
We can efile a prepared T3 return on your behalf with extra 100 points (equivalent to $10.00 + GST/HST), if you don't have an Efiler ID.
Preference Setup in the software
Download and install T3Express from our website first.
After installation, launch the software. Click the Preference icon first.
On the Tax preparer info. tab, enter your Efiler ID and password.
On the DocSign.ca tab, enter the email and password you have registered at docsign.ca.
Check points button.To test the connection between the software and the docsign.ca website, click the
- If you see a message box with available points, you have entered the correct email and password.
- If you see a login failed or error message instead, verify the email/password by login on to the website directly in a browser: https://docsign.ca/login.
- You can reset your docsign password by following the instructions on this FAQ if needed.
Apply Changes button at the bottom to save all information.Don't forget to click the
Now you are ready to create a new return.
- What is docsign.ca?
- How to purchase points on docsign.ca?
- How to reset or change my docsign.ca password?
- Validate and EFile a T3 return