If you have filed or amended a T2 return within the past 24 hours in T2Express software, you can submit supporting documents to CRA on our docsign.ca website electronically, which integrates with CRA T2 Attach-a-doc service.
Track returns" feature in the T2Express software first in order to use the attach-a-doc service on the docsign.ca website.You need to enable the "
purchase enough points in advance.Each submission will charge you 50 points ($5). Please
Steps to use attach-a-doc service
1. Log in to the docsign.ca website and click the Tax Filings Report icon on your dashboard.
2. Locate the filing record. The record should have Filing Type = T2, and Status = success, with a CRA confirmation number. Note: CRA only accepts submissions within 24 hours of filing.
3. Click the down arrow at the end of the record to expand the Filing message panel. A T2 Attach Documents action icon is enabled and displayed. Click the icon to access the form.
4. On the new screen, enter the required fields and attach documents. A maximum of 5 documents can be attached for each submission.
5. A success or error message will be displayed based on responses from CRA servers.